St. Kizito Health Center is a non- Profit unit owned by the Sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix-Ggogonya. This health center was started in 2006 by Rev.Fr. Daniel Musiitwa a diocesan priest of Kampala Archdiocese together with some German friends led by Mr. Johannes Jung. Later on, in November 2013, Fr. Daniel and the German friends handed over the facility to the Sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix-Ggogonya.
St.Kizito health Unit Kijjabijjo is located in Kijabijjo along Gayaza-Kalagi High way in Gayaza Parish, Kira sub- parish County, Kyadondo County -Wakiso District in Kampala Arch- Diocese.
- The main objective for starting this health facility was to extend health services to the people in the area.
- Secondly to provide preventive and curative services without discriminating in tribe, race or religion by offering qaulity and affordable serevices and also give community based health education to the people living in Kijabijo and vicinity.
- The health center basically has in-patient and out-patient departments.
- Emergency medical services
- Diabetes clinic
- HIV/AIDS clinic
- Hypertension clinic
- It offers antenatal care, maternity services and postnatal care
- It has laboratory and ultrasound scan services
- Minor surgeries
- Safe male circumcision
- Students medical services
- Community outreaches
- And many other affordable and quality services
The facility is administered by Sr. M. Lillian Asabatusaasire the Matron, assisted by Sr. M. Annunciata Nakiganda.
The health centre has friendly staff that are God fearing and have patient-care. They also make effort to reach out to the sick people in the villages who have no means to come to the health centre for treatment.
- Given the availability of funds, we would wish to stock our pharmacy with more medicines
- We need to carry on constructions especially for the maternity ward
- We plan to secure more land for extension of future services like a children ward
- We hope to start a livestock project given the resources
St.Kizito Kijjabijjo Health Unit
Tel +256 755 671 799
MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE LORD
St. Kizifo health centre gets a new vehicle. Mother Speranza, the superior General is handing the car keys to Sr. Maria Annunciate the assistant health facility administrator