A brief history of IHMR

The Institute of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix- Ggogonya (IHMR), is of a diocesan rite and was founded by the late Archbishop Joseph Louis Cabana on the 21st of April 1948 at Bugonga convent, Entebbe. Cabana was one of the members of the Society […]

Ulrika Guest House

Background: Ulrika Guest House was started in 1976 by Sr. M. Richard Nayiga. The project started as a house for rest, retreats for both priests and religious. At first it was not commercial to those who were using their facilities but were donating depending on one’s ability. The […]

Memorable events

In Rome for canonization of the 2 Popes. The Institute of IHMR was privileged to be represented at the canonization event by a team of six members at the 26th April 2014 Canonization Event of two popes-John Paul II and his predecessor John XIII.

QUEEN OF PEACE

Queen of peace is the rest house for the elderly and sick Sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix-Ggogonya. This house was officially opened in 2007 with its first superior as Sr. M. Jane Rose Nakimwero and many other elderly and sick sisters  Location: Queen of peace is […]

Social service department

MESSAGE FROM THE HEAD OF IHMR SOCIAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT Social services can be categorized as below: Social services are a range of public services provided by governmental or private organizations. These public services aim at creating more effective organizations, build stronger communities, and promote equity and opportunity. “So […]