Cabana Restaurant is a private enterprise founded and owned by the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix- Ggogonya (I.H.M.R). It was started during the leadership of Mother Lawrence Namata and her Council. Sr. M. Monica Linda Namusisi was the first manager of this restaurant. This project derived its name from the one of the founders of our institute, the late Archbishop Joseph Louis Cabana.
It is strategically located 13 miles along Kampala-Entebbe highway. The establishment has a building that can accommodate 200 people (seats), an attractive garden which can accommodate 2000 people (seats) , it has enough parking area, provides quick and affordable services, facilities
for parties and wedding receptions, outside catering, and venue for all nature of functions.
It occupies approximately 2.5acres with beautifully designed gardens and conducive ambiance.
Cabana Restaurant is well known for its warm and quiet environment and delicious meals most especially” The whole fried and appetizing Cabana Fish
CABANA RESTAURANT IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
Efficient provider of Restaurant services
To generate funds and help people to create jobs through efficient restaurant services for the greater Glory of God.
Nourishing the body and soul.
• To create a welcoming atmosphere for the people of God.
• income-generating project for the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix (I.H.M.R).
• To offer catering services for different functions.
• To create job opportunities for the youth.
• A Centre of industrial training for students pursuing catering from various Institutes
• To offer a venue for meetings and various functions.
• To provide quality foods to the people of God.